Meet the Team: James McLean, Product Support Associate
Continuing our Meet the Team series, get to know James McLean, Product Support Associate at Zignal Labs.
1. Where did you grow up?
I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, but my family moved to Queens, New York when I was 10-years-old – I’ve been living there ever since.
2. What do you do at Zignal?
I started my time at Zignal as a Customer Success Intern, but transitioned over to working as a Product Support Associate. I act as a liaison between the Engineering/Product and Customer Success teams around platform matters.
3. What do you love about working at Zignal?
I love how friendly and eager everyone is to help. If you have the desire to learn, anyone will take the time to help you out, which I think is great.
4. What would you do for a career if you weren’t doing this?
I would like to work as an Urban Planner/Designer.
5. Describe Zignal in three words.
Innovative. Fast. Fun.
6. Describe yourself in three words.
Persistent. Courteous. Sincere.
7. What are you passionate about outside of work?
I am passionate about fitness, movies and urban green spaces.
8. What’s your secret talent?
I am a very good swimmer.
9. What’s your favorite quote?
“The way you do anything is the way you do everything.” – Suzanne Evans
10. What’s your coffee/tea order?
Green tea with honey.
11. What’s your favorite breakfast cereal?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
12. What’s your dream travel destination?
13. Who is your favorite superhero?
14. What’s the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
I would hire a financial planner.
15. Which historical figure would you like to meet?
Leonardo da Vinci.
Interested in learning more about what it’s like to work at Zignal Labs? Visit our #ZignalLife page to learn more about our people, culture and open opportunities.