Meet the Team: Rashmi Kogali, QA Automation Engineer
Continuing our Meet the Team series, get to know Rashmi Kogali, Quality Assurance Automation Engineer at Zignal Labs.
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Belgaum, North Karnataka, India and lived in Sydney, Australia and New Jersey for a while before settling in the San Francisco Bay Area.
2. What do you do at Zignal?
As a QA Automation engineer, I test various product features and their enhancements, as well as automate testing of real-time data. I love getting the chance to experience first-hand how Zignal’s platform can help brands can build and protect their reputation, especially in this day and age when things can go viral so quickly.
3. Describe Zignal in three words.
- Challenging – Every Zignalien has the opportunity to explore their limits, challenge themselves and work at the top of their skill sets.
- Engaging – I think we all feel invested not only in our work, but also in our open and collaborative culture, which inspires us to do our best work every day. I think we understand here that we win or lose as a team.
- Fun – I love the fact that Zignal makes it easy to have fun in daily work, such as lunchtime bingo tournaments and bi-annual hackathons.
4. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Fire and Ice.
5. How do you define success?
Happiness. If I can do something and be happy with it, then I feel successful.
6. What’s your secret talent?
I’ve been doing creative projects, like canvas paintings, mehendi designs, rangoli art and interior design, since I was a child.
7. What’s your favorite quote?
“Dream is not that you see in sleep, dream is something that does not let you sleep.” – A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
8. What’s your coffee/tea order?
Green tea or masala chai without sugar.
9. What’s your favorite breakfast cereal?
Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds.
10. What’s your dream travel destination?
11. Do you have any pets?
Yes, we have two lovely cats named Dawg and Aapa.
12. Who is your favorite superhero?
Mr. India, who can become invisible at will.
Interested in learning more about what it’s like to work at Zignal Labs? Visit our #ZignalLife page to learn more about our people, culture and open opportunities.